1. Learn to dress well: Dress well and always look your best. If you don’t think your dressing style is something to brag about, use a few fashion magazines or find a fashion blogger who you like the best and follow them religiously.
2. Get a great body: Start working out and take an initiative to look good. Running and cardio are the simplest ways to tone your body. Work your butt out. You know you’re always going to get second glances when you look fitter!
3. Glow: Eat healthy, sleep well and get that glowing skin. When you feel good about your daily lifestyle, your skin would start to glow, and you’d feel and look a lot better.
4. Fragrances: Have your own collection of perfumes that smell great on you. When it comes to picking fragrances, always remember that what smells great on someone else may not work for you. They are an instant turn on that will leave anyone wanting more.
5. Build your confidence: If you want to know how to increase your sex appeal, learn to work on your confidence. Be positive & learn to look at the bright side of everything you do. Feeling unworthy or uncomfortable around people doesn’t really help.
6. Be graceful in whatever you do: Learn to be graceful in your movements and your postures, be it a wave to say hello or a handshake or a hug to say goodbye. It makes you look sexy and appealing.
7. Stay calm and composed: No matter what you’re doing, stay calm and composed. It’ll make the person around you feel at ease and will help them connect with you better. Don't fidget around all the time.
8. Intense eye contact: When you talk to someone of the opposite sex, especially someone you like, gaze deeply into their eyes as they talk to you. It'll leave them feel weak in the knees.
9. Speak in a lower voice: Men have always found female voices to be attractive, especially when it’s not too shrill or high pitched. A woman who speaks in a soft voice & adds a perfect giggle now and then, almost instantly makes any guy like her.
10. Know that you look sexy! Unless you truly believe you’re hot stuff, you can’t really become hot stuff. you really need to believe in yourself and realize that you’ve become a better person. When you feel sexy, it shows.
Sexy is how sexy does!
Being sexy doesn't mean shedding your clothes and flaunting your assets. In fact, it's about how well do you carry yourself and make a mark in the crowd, among people.