Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity, The Boring company, Neuralink are just a few of the many companies Elon Musk owns. He has set benchmarks and re-defined them both for himself and others. AI, space travel, super fast cars, he's got them all.
There are some extremely productive habits that Musk swears by. Let's have a look at them.
1. Prefers mail over calls: He likes to work more on mails and texts than on calls.
2. He isn't always available for people outside of work. He even uses an obscure email address so he doesn't have to filter the important mails from pitches and promotions.
3. He enjoys multitasking, which he refers as "batching." He works on his emails and texts even during meetings. No wonder he is able to manage everything at all times.
4. Musk divides his calendar into five-minute slots. He always tries to increase it further in accordance with his schedule. He says, "That's the single best piece of advice: Constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself."
5. Musk believes in first principles thinking, which is sometimes called reasoning from first principles & is one of the most effective strategies you can employ for breaking down complicated problems.
6. Even though he works at insane hours, Musk ensures that he completes 6 hours of daily sleep. He can function on two cups of coffee everyday and several diet cokes.
Elon Musk needs no introduction. Stated above are a few of his habits that one can adopt in order to attain more productivity.