1. They are going to take a while to commit. It’s not because they don’t want to commit or that they don’t care, but because work and success are important to them.
2. Once They commit, They are completely yours. If they’ve decided that they’re going to commit to you, it means that they enjoy hanging out with you as much as they enjoy our work.
3. They will be busy — very busy. They won’t be able to hang out with you every day or spend hours watching TV or going to the movies with you. They won’t be able to attend everything that you want to attend. It’s not that they don’t want to see you or that they don’t enjoy your company. They do. But They have a lot of work to do, big dreams to achieve, and they are not going to let time pass by like it doesn’t mean a thing.
4. They won’t be able to turn our head off sometimes. Sometimes They zone out when there’s a problem at work that keeps bothering them and They might check emails every now and then even if when They hang out with you. Sorry, but work seems to be embedded in a part of who They are that They can’t stop thinking about it sometimes. They might annoy you with their talks about business ideas.
5. They’re never satisfied with what They’ve achieved. Once They’ve achieved a goal, They celebrate it for a day, then start setting a new one. Because to them, every target is a rung in the ladder on the way to our ultimate success.
6. The amount of time They spend on work has nothing to do with their feelings for you. They’d love it if you are independent and give them the time They need to work on their goals and dreams. They’d love it even more if you’re also ambitious and spend as much time working as much as They do.
7.The best dates are interesting and intellectually stimulating. A few fun date ideas would be going to interesting business exhibitions together, reading books and magazines side by side, travelling to different places and discovering things together, and discussing ideas and talking about life.
8.Ultimately They want to date someone who’s as ambitious as them. because then They wouldn’t have to explain all of the points above.