1. Jhanvi Kapoor: She has managed to take the Indian audience in awe of her stunning looks at the age of 19 with the best of clothes and accessories. Moving on to her ethnic look in this Manish Malhotra lehenga with the off-shoulder blouse.
2. Khushi Kapoor: Khushi Kapoor’s exquisite body does justice to any kind of outfit especially for a grand Bollywood prepping career in this gorgeous Manish Malhotra outfit. Her lovely blouse, obsessed with the detailing and style, oozing elegance.
4. Priyanka Chopra: PeeCee walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra in this royal blue velvet lehenga. This was worn at the People's Choice Best Dressed Celebrities Awards 2011.
5. Alia Bhatt Recently, Alia Bhatt decided to chuck all her cute and short dresses in favor of this pretty blue and pink lehenga that is bordered with silver. She stood out from the other celebrities at the Filmfare Awards 2013.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Kareena wore this bottle green Anarkali suit styled by Manish Malhotra on a television show called Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. This design was highly appreciated and had set the trend rolling for Anarkali suits.
7. Sonakshi Sinha: She’s worn this peach colored exclusive lehenga ‘s twice in the last year and we’ve been swooning at both the appearances!
8. Athiya Shetty: Known for her iconic fashion statements and looks with perfect attitude and personality makes this exclusive Manish Malhotra lehenga piece look absolutely stunning. Gone are the days when gaudy and swanky used to translate to style.
For most of us the way celebrities dress inspires to look all the more gorgeous but now even their kids are giving us fashion goals ranging from everyday fashion to exquisite fashion outfits.
Stunning sisters Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Shamita Shetty swore by black for the function. Katrina was at her stunning best and even Shweta Bachchan Nanda was present on the occasion & was dressed to kill.
Sridevi's family must get an award for the most stylish family. Just look at all of them!
India's favorite couple currently, Anushka and Virat walked hand in hand and grabbed eyeballs like never before.