1. Nubra Valley Nubra Valley about 150 km north of Leh is where the Shyok River meets the Siachan River. It is the place where you'll connect to the nature. Mountains, Desert, Flowing water, the nature. One of the best spot for Photographers.
2. Taglang La The second highest mountain pass in Ladakh is another place for wide ranging views of the mountains. As one drives through this high motor-able pass, it is one of the most colorful place. Don't forget to carry you're camera.
3. Bara-Lach La Located at an altitude of 16,040 feet, Baralacha La Pass is a high mountain pass in the Zanskar, Pir Panjal and the Himalayas, this beautiful view will give you great landscape shots.
4. Lamayuru Gompa It was founded in 10th century, one of the oldest monasteries, so pack your cameras and capture this beautiful spot in Leh.
5. Lamayuru Gompa It is situated in the secluded Rupshu Valley, this the place is where you can capture the largest region lake with so many rare animals and birds.
6. Shanti Stupa This is one of the magnificent Tibetan structure ever build. A white structure for dedicated to the people who follow Buddhism, surrounded with the beauty of nature.
7. Namgyal Tsemo Monastery It is located just behind the Leh on top of the mountain, This red and white building structure is a beautiful spot for the photography. Don't forget to shoot this place.
If you love photography, just pack your cameras, explore and click. Here are the 7 most beautiful places of Leh Ladakh you should visit if you love photography and capture the best.