1. Visit Sheetla Mata Mandir: The temple is dedicated to the wife of Guru Dronacharya, the teacher of Pandavas and Kauravas. This pilgrimage is visited by a large number of people everyday.
2. Check in the Sultanpur National Park: It is located at a distance of 16 kms from Gurgaon. Every year more than 100 migratory bird species arrive at Sultanpur. Best time to visit is during winters because of migratory birds such as Siberian cranes, greater flamingo
3. Explore Farrukhnagar: Visit the place for its historical importance. It is well known for Sheesh Mahal and the rule of Baloch rulers
4. Visit Kingdom of Dreams: This fun-filled place brings live entertainment shows with bollywood style musical at one place. Visit for musical, dramas, mythological shows and much more
5. Experience the nightlife: Believe it or not, Gurgaon has the best night life scenes in the country. Better than all the metro cities combined, this place has the best of clubs and restaurants.
Gurgaon or the Millennium City as they call it has much more to it than the skyscrapers.
If you are planning a one day trip to the city, here's where all you must go!