1. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 499 cc Engine | Price- ₹1.90 Lakhs The Thunderbird 500 is poised to enhance the pleasure of leisure motorcycling amongst touring enthusiasts. With its distinctive "black" styling, this motorcycle makes a distinct statement on the roads.
2. Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 cc Engine | Price- ₹1.68 Lakhs onwards Road or no road, rev up your engine and take an adventurous trip, everyday.
3. Bajaj Dominar 400 373.3 cc Engine | Price- ₹1.42 Lakhs onwards Designed to redefine riding, this sophisticated beast is truly unstoppable. So, stop riding, start hyperriding.
4. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 346 cc Engine | Price- ₹1.15 Lakhs onwards Its aristocratic black & gold livery and thumping exhaust note remind passers by that they are in the presence of automotive royalty.
5. Royal Enfield Classic 350 350 cc Engine | 1.35 Lakhs onwards This is a motorcycle that does not need to shout to be heard. Born of a rich heritage and bred with royal elegance, this 350cc thumper has all the qualities of a typical Royal Enfield.
6. KTM 250 Duke 248.8 cc Engine | Price- ₹1.78 Lakhs It redefines the perception of performance & lightness.
7. KTM RC 200 199.5 cc Engine | Price- ₹1.77 Lakhs The KTM RC 200 hails from the company's legendary 'Race Competition' series. Its engines is BS4 compliant.
8. Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 199.5 cc Engine | Price- ₹97,715/- onwards New Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is one of the best 200cc bikes with nitrox mono suspension in India.
9. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V 197.75 cc Engine | Price- ₹93,685/- onwards The new TVS RTR 200 V4 is the most masculine looking option in the Apache family. It gives a great performance.
10. Suzuki Gixxer SF 154.9 cc Engine | Price- ₹90,037/- onwards The premium Suzuki Gixxer SF is a fully faired 155cc motorcycle which has been developed in the same wind-tunnel where the legendary Hayabusa, GSX-R and MotoGP machines are developed.
Planning to buy a bike.
Here check out this list of Bikes in India under 2 Lakhs and experience the advanced technology & best in-class performance. !
Kawasaki Ninja 300 (2017):
Yet another priceless edition from the Kawasaki in performance based motorcycles. The bike can produce a total power of 39bhp and a top speed of 160kmph. Though the mileage is on the lower side, the bike fairs above average.
Hyosung GT 300 R:
The bike is a tad expensive compared to its competitors, but Hyosung provides a powerful bike in the form of GT 300 R. It has an unmatched 275 cc engine that produces just over 27bhp. It is classy and just a too overpriced for 3.5L
KTM RC 390
The bike is powered with a 373.30 cc engine that gives a top speed of 167kmph. The bike has fascinating looks and is assembled with effective disc brakes and top-notch performance. It is a bit overpriced at over a 3.5L, but a complete package.