What to pack for a beach vacation at Goa
Here we go!!!
Since it’s the time of summer vacation you will be hitting the Goa. Thankfully! You probably don’t need a large suitcase. You really only need a couple of outfits. Here’s our list guide for how to pack for a beach vacation.
• Swimsuits: The base line is, you will be living in these. The less swim suits, the less conflicting the tan lines. But it’s also fun to switch it up once and a while and showoff your different styles while with waves!
• Comfortable flip flops: Shop a nice pare of flip-flops. Flip-flops are very comfortable to hang around beaches and other places and also it give a cool look too!
• Hat and sunglasses: Protect yourself from the sun rays and look cool while you do!
• Carry tote bag: Look for a waterproof beach bag with a zipper and compartments, so you can store your precious belongings like iPod and sunglasses safely and other things without sand touching to them!
• 2- 3 Dresses: I live in dresses because they’re so perfect and also suitable for day or night. They’re perfect for beach days, going to dinner, or hitting the town.
• Shorts and tops: You may want to add more here. A pair of comfortable shorts and t-shirt or short blouse are important if you’ll be active on a trip. If you’d like, you may add a skirt for the evenings. Go for it!
• Light sweater for cooler evenings: Nights in the Goa can get a little breezy. So don’t forget to get a light sweater just in case.
Note: You can bring a statement piece of costume jewellery to add colour and accessorize your outfit, like a chunky necklace or coloured watch but don’t add valuable jewellery in the list also leave heavy makeup and other valuable items at home. So too is a straightener or curling iron – but only one! You won’t be using it much. Now go don’t get late to hit the waves. Happy Vacation!