Few food & nutrition fact which can blow your mind!!!
Ø Drying fruit depletes it of 30-80% of its vitamin and antioxidant content
Ø A 2010 study found that 48% of soda fountain contained fecal bacteria, and 11% contained E. Coli.
Ø 9 out of 10 Americans are deficient in Potassium.
Ø Blueberries will not ripen until they are picked. That sounds cool, it won’t get stale soon
Ø About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts. Wait what, be aware of coconuts!!!
Ø Ketchup was used as a medicine back in the 1930’s. Favourite medicine of the time.
Ø Honey never spoils. That nice.
Ø A hardboiled egg will spin, but a soft-boiled egg will not. Must try this.
Ø Chewing gum burns about 11 calories per hour. Good point to chewing gum now.
Ø If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. OMG!!
Ø More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food. Ohh
Ø Only 8% of dieters will follow a restrictive weight loss plan (such as hCG Drops diet, garcinia cambogia diet, etc.) That’s true.
Ø Coconut water can be used as blood plasma. Guys you must start drinking coconut.
I hope you enjoyed the nutrition facts. I will be sharing more blogs with you guys so stay Tuned for more blogs.
Here we go!!!
Since it’s the time of summer vacation you will be hitting the Goa. Thankfully! You probably don’t need a large suitcase. You really only need a couple of outfits. Here’s our list guide for how to pack for a beach vacation.
• Swimsuits: The base line is, you will be living in these. The less swim suits, the less conflicting the tan lines. But it’s also fun to switch it up once and a while and showoff your different styles while with waves!
• Comfortable flip flops: Shop a nice pare of flip-flops. Flip-flops are very comfortable to hang around beaches and other places and also it give a cool look too!
• Hat and sunglasses: Protect yourself from the sun rays and look cool while you do!
• Carry tote bag: Look for a waterproof beach bag with a zipper and compartments, so you can store your precious belongings like iPod and sunglasses safely and other things without sand touching to them!
• 2- 3 Dresses: I live in dresses because they’re so perfect and also suitable for day or night. They’re perfect for beach days, going to dinner, or hitting the town.
• Shorts and tops: You may want to add more here. A pair of comfortable shorts and t-shirt or short blouse are important if you’ll be active on a trip. If you’d like, you may add a skirt for the evenings. Go for it!
• Light sweater for cooler evenings: Nights in the Goa can get a little breezy. So don’t forget to get a light sweater just in case.
Note: You can bring a statement piece of costume jewellery to add colour and accessorize your outfit, like a chunky necklace or coloured watch but don’t add valuable jewellery in the list also leave heavy makeup and other valuable items at home. So too is a straightener or curling iron – but only one! You won’t be using it much. Now go don’t get late to hit the waves. Happy Vacation!