All of us have a morning ritual, get up, exercise and probably sip a cup of tea while reading the news. This first hot cup of brewed tea refreshes you, energizes you and preps you for the day ahead.
But long gone are the days when teas were just milky, sugary hot beverages, today, with the internet abuzz with the benefits of green tea, teas have seized to be just a wake-up call drink. The Kashmiri Kahwa is one such tea that is also a wonderful remedy for various health issues especially when you are suffering from cold and flu or just morning sickness. This drink combines health with an amazing taste and aroma, and has been a part of the Kashmiri cuisine for ages. The saffron content in the drink furthermore, makes it a warming drink. The Kashmiri green tea leaves
are made from whole spices, nuts and saffron along with green tea which is then brewed in a small brass kettle called samovar. The samovar has a small central cavity that holds the coal, while the surrounding area is filled with water and other ingredients to make the tea. There are different types of kahwa recipes that depends on the ingredients and each of them has a distinct taste and aroma, but you can also buy Kashmiri tea online to reap its benefits. Often known as the green tea with almonds, this flavourful tea is made from saffron, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves and flavoured with fruits like apples, raisins, pine nuts, almonds, cashewnut, dried apricots and dates. Advantages of the Kashmiri Kahwa
The kahwa is loaded with multiple benefits as follows:
1. The kahwa helps in cleansing the digestive system and improves metabolism. If you have any digestion related problems like constipation, you can buy the saffron green tea to cleanse and ease your body.
2. The best time to drink Kahwa is always after a meal for it not only aids in digestion but also helps in burning fat. You can buy this Kashmiri green tea in India to prevent cholesterol deposition and improve your heart health.
3. If you buy this green tea with saffron your need for vitamin B12 is fulfilled. Vitamin B12 helps in improving the body’s immunity.
4. As is with all green tea, the antioxidants help in reducing stress and relaxes your muscles.
5. The antioxidants present in the kahwa tree also help in moisturize the skin and reduce the occurrence of acne.
The perfect tea for any occasion, the kahwa is best consumed post meal. Instantly refreshing, the drink keeps you feeling energized, relieves you of stress and uplifts your mood.